Rose Parrakeet Forum Return to Rose Parrakeet Home
April 28, 2017, : 10:49.57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 05/11/09 - Forum reorganized, new "Manuals & Drawings Download" category added for members only.  Please read new topics in "Welcome" board.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Tube Video  (Read 5857 times)
DBond

« on: December 19, 2012, : 11:39.59 PM »

Search you tube "rose parrakeet airplane" and you will find a video my son recently posted of taxi testing in parrakeet #3.  Myself and Tim Barrow also in the video.  Finish work and covering to begin soon. 
Parrakeets #2 and #3 should be flying by spring. 

I posted this by mistake in another category. 

Exciting times now in San Antonio.   I will post more pics and info if there is interest.  It seems this site has been a little inactive lately.....
howard wilson

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, : 08:17.43 PM »

Hi Darren,

That is one cool looking Parrakeet!!   You guys are doing a great job.  More videos please!  Howard
DBond

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, : 09:07.39 PM »

Thanks Howard. 
Yep, we are very pleased with how they are turning out.   I love the radial engine look.  It might disturb the purist out there..... oh well. 
It's been almost four years now.   Much work to do but the end is finally in sight. 
I would love to post more pics on this sight but I'm not sure how to go about it.   It seems there is little interest now.  Maybe we can change that. 
howard wilson

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, : 09:47.47 PM »

I see more videos up on you tube. Those birds are going to turn some heads where ever they show up!  Wow!  h
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: